Musical Monday # 122



Musical Monday

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.
I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: John Stewart

Gold

and the lyrics:

a very simple song with a good steady beat. Just what I like :)

Comments

  1. My daughter lives just off the Reyes Adobe off ramp, just past Kanan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fishducky; I don't know where either of those places are, my atlas is too small to see clearly, is it very pretty there?

      Delete
  2. Nice tune, I don't remember it, but I was listening to kids' noise back then and who knows what they played.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S.J.Qualls; I only heard this a few years ago, when it was played on the classic easy listening radio station here.

      Delete
  3. It does indeed have a strong beat. And bass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; beat and bass are everything! :)

      Delete
  4. I'd gladly trade the night of MY musical delight (on today's post) with yours. At least my ears didn't start bleeding again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lotta joy; sorry for the bleeding ears, what were you listening to? I'll pop over...

      Delete
  5. Pure gold! I love this song and I've not heard it for quite a while. Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; I hear it a couple of times a week, either on radio or on one of my mp3 players. And it's on my i-tunes list here on the computer too.

      Delete
  6. I had forgotten about this song. Good to hear it again.

    Thoughts in Progress
    and MC Book Tours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs