Calendar Tuesday

It's Tuesday!

May2nd and time again for Calendar Tuesday.

First up, Life of Teddy:

Happy Mother's Day

Moving on to the Violent Veg:

Blimey, he's totally hammered.

and finally, the Suzy Toronto:

An Invisible Crown: Don't leave home without it!

and here is what it says:

 An Invisible Crown: don't leave home without it!

Some of us are just born with glitter in our veins.


But as boring as it is, there really are times when we have to pretend to be normal, no matter how exhausting it is.
(sometimes we just have to conform)


And even though I vow to never let anyone dull my sparkle, some days it's just easier to put on my invisible crown and head out the door.
I know it's there...even if no one else can see it. As it perches atop my head, slightly askew, it empowers me to glitter, sparkle and shine at the most wonderfully random times.


Sometimes I even use the secret button behind my ear that, unbeknownst to everyone around me, causes my crown to blink wildly and play my theme song so loud it drowns out everyone and everything around me.


Of course, it's at a decibel that only other wonderful, wacky women can hear.
Buy hey, that works for me!


So don't despair if occasionally you need to pretend to be normal. Just put on your invisible crown, and keep your sparkle shining bright.

 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Never heard of invisable crown. The mommy bear in your first photo sure looks stern.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. peppylady (Dora); Mommy bear needs a smile stitched on, or maybe she's worried it might rain. Invisible crowns are the ones you wear in your mind when you are pretending to be a princess.

      Delete
  2. lol..I've been pretending to be normal my whole life...and none too successfully either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only slightly confused; I think we're all pretending because no one really knows what normal is.

      Delete
  3. Like the veggies!
    Not sure what normal is ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S.J.Qualls; the veggies are funny. Your normal is what's right for you, and my normal is what's right for me.

      Delete
  4. Oh Wow The Invisible Crown, I need to get one for my wife, unless she has one already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one made no sense at all until I realized it was invisible crown, not invisible clown...I need a nap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joeh; an invisible clown could be a scary thing. I could use a nap myself, I've been out all day.

      Delete
  6. I try, but don't do normal well. I do try though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; what is normal anyway? Anyone who says you are not normal is only comparing you to their idea of normal, which is what is right for them, but probably isn't right for anyone else. Forget normal and be you.

      Delete
  7. How true, Suzie Toronto! How true! I gave up trying to be normal years ago...I knew I'd never succeed.

    Abnormal is normal for me; it comes naturally to me, so why buck the system? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; you've got it right, be yourself instead of someone else's idea of normal.

      Delete
  8. ..... i love the Teddies .. xxxxx
    The Invisible Crown is new to me but I'm sure going to wear one now ...
    ... thanks River .... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara; I love the teddies too. My invisible crown needs polishing, there's been a distinct lack of sparkle around here lately. I need more sleep, that'll help.

      Delete
  9. The veggies are funny!

    Happy May Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle on! You always come up with the cutest photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Normalcy is highly overrated.

    I love the idea of wearing an invisible crown. Matter of fact, I believe several of our "princess" granddaughters do exactly that. But I can't help but wonder what theme song blares when you touch that secret button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In your ear ...lolololol. Well written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs